The major refurbishment at the Watches of Switzerland Knightsbridge store was a complex project due to the works being completed in multiple phases, out of hours, all whilst the store remained open for trading.
The works consisted of the reconfiguration of brand concessions across ground and first-floor level, along with the formation of a luxurious new VIP area and event space.
– Impressive new 1,377 sq. ft Rolex showroom
– Patek Philippe in-store Boutique
– New shop-in-shops from Jaeger-LeCoultre, Cartier, Breguet and Ulysse Nardin
– A calendar of horological highlights beginning with an exhibition of 23 special edition tourbillon watches
– A unique Bovet pop-up retail space